Sarri Yet To Make Selection Call on Kepa


Maurizio Sarri is yet to decide if Kepa Arrizabalaga will start Chelsea’s midweek Premier League clash with Tottenham, but insists the club “don’t want to kill” their goalkeeper following his act of defiance in the Carabao Cup final.

When asked about that selection call, Sarri told reporters: “I don’t know, I have to decide yes or no. I think [he is fit], he only had a recovery yesterday but I think so. It will be the decision of the group, of all the players.”

Sarri added on his discussions with Kepa since seeing his instructions waved away: “I spoke to Kepa, I spoke to everyone. He said sorry to the technical staff, but it was not enough."

“He said sorry to the players and the club. We don’t want to kill him. It was a big misunderstanding.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mbappe⚡ Brace Powers PSG

Cojones' Celebration Lands Simeone Improper Conduct Charge from UEFA

Former Man Utd Defender To Be New Feyenoord Coach

Chelsea's Kepa Fined a Week's Wages for Substitution Fiasco

Chelsea Appeal to FIFA over Window Transfer Ban